My KitchenAid mixer is what finally got me to enjoy baking cakes, whipping meringues and mixing doughs! It does all the grunt work for you, freeing you up to tackle other projects (or to race to find the vanilla while the batter mixes!). I also use mine for making ice cream and rolling pasta dough (both are separate attachments).
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 4.5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl;Direct Drive Transmission
- 10-Speed Settings. Soft Start
- Tilt-head design
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, and wire whip, 1-year warranty. To move the speed control lever with ease, lift slightly up as you move it across the settings in either direction
- Multipurpose Power Hub
- 4.5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl